Jetway NF9C-2600/2800 Bios A01
- Intel Cedar Trail-M Processor N2600 / N2800 + NM10 Chipset
- 1 * DDR3 800MHz Single CH SO-DIMM up to 2GB
- Support DirectX 10.1 Graphics up to 640MHz
- Support 1 * Serial ATAII (3Gb/s) & 2 * Serial ATAIII (6Gb/s) Devices
- Integrated Realtek ALC662 HD Audio CODEC with 6-CH
- Integrated 18-bits Single CH & 24-bits Dual CH LVDS
- Supports 1 * Realtek RT8111EVL Gigabit LAN
- Supports ACPI S3 Function
- Support CPU Smart FAN
- Support Watch dog Technology
- Mini-ITX Form Factor(17cm x 17cm)
- Slim & Fanless design, within 2cm height
- After you flash the BIOS, to load Optimized Defaults or clear CMOS is a MUST to ensure the system works properly.
- BIOS Upgrade Step: Flash BIOS ⇒ Enter into BIOS ⇒ Load Optimized Defaults ⇒ Save and Exit
- Please make sure that you are using the AWARD Flash Utility or AMI Flash Utility
- Please make sure that you are using the AWARD Flash Utility Ver. 8.83 before upgrading your BIOS;Please make sure that you are using the AMI Flash Utility Ver. 4.29 before upgrading your BIOS.
- When using AWDFLASH(we recommend version newer than V8.83)to renew the BIOS of this version"/cd/cp/ch/wb/qi"parameters are required;when using AMIFLASH(we recommend version newer than V4.29)to renew the BIOS of this version"/p /b/n /c /k"parameters are required.
- Neither the motherboard with the AWARD BIOS can be updated by the AMI BIOS nor the motherboard with the AMI BIOS can be updated by the AWARD BIOS.A02 version is to update A01 BIOS version while MA02 to update MA01.
- First release for production.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: