HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen.
Similar to 4
HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen. HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility - wrapped into one easy-to-use tool.
It's perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen.
HyperSnap is versatile and extremely easy-to-use. You can switch between modern "ribbon" interface shown on the image above, or traditional menu and toolbars.
HyperSnap v.9 is compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit releases of Windows 10, and 11, and their corresponding Windows Server editions.
- Image captures from any where on the screen or multiple monitors, in any shape or size.
- New & powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools. Objects drawn over images can now be selected, edited, shown and hidden, moved, deleted any time. A new native file format saves the objects drawn for further editing later, or save a standard image and have the object "imprinted" permanently on them.
- Unlimited undo/redo.
- Capture dropdown menus and lists with hotkey feature or delayed capture.
- Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more.
- Automatic color substitution.
- Non-rectangular window capture.
- Button Capture - perfect for professional technical writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
- Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other. documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
- Tightly integrates with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks - will even automatically PASTE capture images where needed!
- Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
- Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
- Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts you like, tear off menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
- Extended Window Capture function resizes a window to be much bigger than the screen before the capture - in one quick step, no auto-scrolling.
- Much, much more
- Auto Backup - All new screen captures, and all images that you edit in HyperSnap, are automatically backed up in the backup folder, and kept there for several days (by default 7 days) before being auto-deleted to free space. No more lost screenshots or image edits on accidental exit of the program, system crash, power outage etc. See more under the File menu - Auto Backup.
- Snap to vertices and segment middles when drawing lines, arrows, rectangles, polygons etc., by holding down the Ctrl key. Shift key may be held down too to limit drawing to horizontal, vertical or 45 degree angles.
- Arrow drawing has a "polyline" mode, which lets you draw a series of connected lines as one object, ending with an arrowhead.
- Text and callout object have new option to center text vertically in the box.
- The following long depreciated features from older versions were removed in version 9:
- The old menu and toolbars interface is now removed. The new ribbon interface is the only one available.
- Voice commands are removed. They were never widely used.
Software similar to HyperSnap 4
Make screenshots. Draw on it. Shoot video and share your files. It's fast, easy and free.
The easiest way to Capture Your Screen. Now supports GIF & video. Share screen captures in seconds.
Simple sharing for files, links, text and screenshots. Built on the awesome CloudApp service. In one little app for Windows.
More similar downloads