- Supports AM3+ Processor, 8-Core CPU Ready
- 100% All Solid Capacitor design
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2000(OC)
- Supports ATI™ Hybrid CrossFireX™
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 4250 graphics, DX10.1 class iGPU, Shader Model 4.1
- Multi VGA Output : D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x SATA3, C.C.R. (Combo Cooler Retention Module)
- Supports XFast USB, XFast LAN, AXTU, Graphical UEFI, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, APP Charger, SmartView
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 AUdio Codec)
- Improve UCC function.
Update BIOS under Windows Vista / Windows 7:
- Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
- Click "Run as administrator".
Note: If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.
- June 10, 2011
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- 434 downloads
- 2.1 MB