Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 PC Suite 1.0.37
Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201, Paired and Primed to Perfection
- Metallic spun finish design thatís only 8.3mm slim and 586g light
- Nvidia Tegra 3 Quad-core CPU for excellent multitasking, 1080P Full HD video playback and 3D games
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS with Adobe Flash support and over 500,000 downloadable applications on the Android Market
- Full QWERTY keyboard with touchpad and USB port, while also extending the battery to 18 hours when combined with the mobile dock
- Ultra-wide 178 viewing angle and ultra bright Super IPS+ panel protected by scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass
- MicroSD Card Reader, Micro HDMI port and 8G life time ASUS Webstorage space for easy sharing & expandability
- 8MP rear auto-focus camera with LED flash, back-illuminated CMOS sensor and large aperture design to clearly capture every moment
The software needs to pair with Eee Pad
Includes MyDesktop (PC version), Asus Webstorage cloud computing hard drive (PC version), and ASUS sync tool; These required tools can help your computer link to and sync with EeePad.
Notice: (For Windows XP OS)
Pre-installation check procedure
- Windows update to the latest version
- Update Media Player to Version 11 or latest
- Install .Net framework to Version2 or latest
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.