Intel Rapid Storage Technology RST Driver 22.214.171.1247
Intel Rapid Storage Technology offers new levels of protection, performance and expandability for desktop and mobile platforms. Whether using one or multiple hard drives, users can take advantage of enhanced performance and lower power consumption. When using more than one drive, the user can have added protection against data loss in the event of a hard drive failure.
The Intel Rapid Storage Technology user interface makes creating and managing your storage simple and intuitive. Combined with Intel Rapid Recover Technology, setting up data protection can be done easily with an external drive.
Valuable digital memories are protected against a hard drive failure when the system is configured for any one of three fault-tolerant RAID levels: RAID 1, RAID 5 or RAID 10. By seamlessly storing copies of data on one or more additional hard drives, any hard drive can fail without data loss or system downtime. When the failed drive is removed and a replacement hard drive is installed, data fault tolerance is easily restored.
Intel Rapid Storage Technology can also improve the performance of disk intensive retrieval applications such as editing home video. By combining from two to six drives in a RAID 0 configuration, data can be accessed on each drive simultaneously. This configuration speeds up response time on data-intensive applications. Also, due to drive load balancing, even systems with RAID 1 can take advantage of faster boot times and data reads.
Intel Rapid Storage Technology provides benefits to users of single drives as well. Through AHCI, storage performance is improved with Native Command Queuing (NCQ). AHCI also delivers longer battery life with Link Power Management (LPM), which can reduce the power consumption of the chipset and Serial ATA (SATA) hard drive.
- Intel Desktop Board DH67BL
- Intel Desktop Board DH67CF
- Intel Desktop Board DH67CL
- Intel Desktop Board DH67GD
- Intel Desktop Board DH67VR
- Intel Desktop Board DH77DF
- Intel Desktop Board DH77EB
- Intel Desktop Board DH77KC
- Intel Desktop Board DP67BA
- Intel Desktop Board DP67BG
- Intel Desktop Board DP67DE
- Intel Desktop Board DQ67EP
- Intel Desktop Board DQ67OW
- Intel Desktop Board DQ67SW
- Intel Desktop Board DQ77CP
- Intel Desktop Board DQ77KB
- Intel Desktop Board DQ77MK
- Intel Desktop Board DZ68BC
- Intel Desktop Board DZ68DB
- Intel Desktop Board DZ68ZV
- Intel Desktop Board DZ77BH-55K
- Intel Desktop Board DZ77GA-70K
- Intel Desktop Board DZ77RE-75K
- Intel Desktop Board DZ77SL-50K
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: