EVGA Z77 Stinger (mITX) Network LAN Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 8
They say big things come in small packages. They are right. The EVGA Z77 Stinger has arrived and this board brings enthusiast features, overclocking and performance, to a mITX form factor. Features like native PCI-E 3.0, SATA 6G and USB 3.0 are included here, along with an Intel Gigabit Network controller, Mini DisplayPort, HDMI and more!
EVGA knows that power is critical for a performance board, no compromises were made because of the size. The EVGA Z77 mITX features 7+1 power phases, complete with POSCAP and Solid State capacitors delivering clean, stable power to your CPU for maximum over clocking support.
Don't let the small size fool you, the EVGA Z77 Stinger has plenty of storage options. Native USB 3.0 support delivers super speed performance for next generation storage devices, and native SATA 6G enables maximum performance on the latest solid-state and mechanical storage drives.
- EVGA Z77 Stinger (mITX) Network LAN Driver for Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit
- Based on Intel Z77 chipset
- 2 x 240-pin DIMM sockets
- Maximum of 16GB of DDR3 2133MHz
- Storage I/O
- 4 x Serial ATA 300MB/sec (2x Internal + 2x E-SATA) with support for RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 0+1, RAID5, RAID10 and JBOD
- 2 x Serial ATA 600MB/sec (2 Internal) with support for RAID 0 and RAID1
- Expansion Slot
- 1 x PCIe x16, 1 x Mini PCIe
- Multi I/O
- Audio connector (Line-in, Line-out, MIC)
- Integrated Peripherals
- 8 Channel High Definition (ALC889)
- 1 x 10/100/1000 (Intel 82574L)
- Form Factor
- Mini-ITX Form Factor
- Length: 6.7in - 170.18mm
- Width: 6.7in - 170.18mm
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.