Home › Drivers › Networking
TP-LINK TL-R402M V7 Firmware 101104
What This Product Does
Create a wired network in your home using the TP-LINK 4-Port Cable/DSL Router (TL-R402M). Connect this Wired Router to a broadband modem and share your high-speed Internet access, check email, share files, and enjoy online gaming. It connects to the Internet automatically or on demand and disconnects when idle to save on network costs. Quick Setup Wizard is supported and friendly help pages are provided for every step.
Share Resources and Simplify the Network
The built-in 4-port switch provides computers on the LAN with network connectivity and Internet access. Connect up to four PCs or other networking devices to access home or office resources and use the Internet. Switching capabilities have been integrated into this device to efficiently manage your network traffic.
Network Security Protection
TL-R402M includes a built-in strong firewall for safeguarding your network from hackers and malicious attacks from across the Internet, such as DoS attack, ARP virus attack, etc. For added convenience, it supports access control based on MAC address, IP address, or domain name. So parents and network administrators can establish restricted access policies for children or staff.
- First firmware for V7 hardware version
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty.
- Do NOT turn off the power during upgrade.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the device only has wireless connection;
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before upgrade.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: