Nvidia Quadro Tesla Grid Graphics Driver 311.50 for Windows Vista/7/8
- ODE Driver WHQL
- The R310 drivers are the fourth 'Optimal Drivers for Enterprise', a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
- Support for Quadro K4000, K2000, and K600
- OpenGL 4.3 support on Kepler and Fermi series GPUs.
- Adds a security update for the NVIDIA Display Driver service (nvvsvc.exe).”
- Workstation Features – Mosaic and Sync
- Mosaic topology configurations are now preserved across driver over installs.
- NVWMI 2.9
- Workstation: Windows 7 and later
- Improves performance of the profile framework
- Implements saving on an nView desktop profile in the method ProfileManager::saveDesktopProfile
- Supports saving a display EDID in the method Display::saveEDID
- Workstation: Windows 7 and later
- NVIDIA Control Panel
- The NVIDIA Control Panel Access Control features allow workstation enterprise administrators to control which features of the NVIDIA Control Panel are available to users.
- Manage 3D Settings Category: NVIDIA Driver Controlled Mode – Windows
7 and later
- New mode that causes the GPU to automatically apply the best performance and image quality settings when using features such as Mosaic, SDI, and G-Sync/Quadro Sync.
- Display-> Change Resolution Page: Select Displays option – Windows 7
- New option to apply customer resolutions to multiple displays at once.
- nView Desktop Manager
- Bird's Eye View feature replaces the UI tab->edit gridlines feature. Provides a 10,000 foot overview of all desktops and allows manipulation of windows, desktops and gridlines.
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.
- Support for CUDA 5.0
- Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600
- Support for DirectX11
- Quadro series
- K600, K5000, K4000, K2000D, K2000, 6000, 600, 5000, 410, 4000, 400, 2000D, 2000
- Quadro FX series
- FX 5800, FX 580, FX 570, FX 5600, FX 4800, FX 4700 X2, FX 4600, FX 380 Low Profile, FX 3800, FX 380, FX 370 Low Profile, FX 3700, FX 370, FX 3450, FX 1800, FX 1700, CX
- Quadro NVS series
- NVS 510, NVS 450, NVS 420, NVS 310, NVS 300, NVS 295, NVS 290
- Quadro Plex series
- S Series, Model IV, D Series, 7000
- Quadro Sync series
- Sync, G-Sync II
- C-Class Processors
- Tesla C2075, Tesla C2070, Tesla C2050, Tesla C1060
- M-Class Processors
- Tesla M2090, Tesla M2075, Tesla M2070-Q, Tesla M2070, Tesla M2050, Tesla M1060
- X-Class Processors
- Tesla X2090
- S-Class Systems
- Tesla S2050, Tesla S1070
- K-Series Processors
- Tesla K10
- Quadro Blade/Embedded Graphics Board series ONLY, not for Notebooks:
- Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro FX 880M, Quadro FX 770M, Quadro FX 370M, Quadro FX 3600M, Quadro FX 2800M, Quadro 500M, Quadro 4000M, Quadro 3000M, Quadro 1000M
- GRID Series
- GRID K2, GRID K1
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.