Home › Drivers › Input Devices
Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver 188.8.131.52
The contents of this release kit include:
- Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver Installer
The Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver Installer “Setup.exe” will install the following drivers and application on the system:
- Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver
- Intel® USB 3.0 Root Hub Driver
- Intel® USB 3.0 Host Controller Switch Driver
- Intel® USB 3.0 Monitor
The system must contain one of the following Intel Chipsets/Processors:
- 4th generation Intel(R) Core(TM) Processor Family
- Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 series Chipset Family
- 4th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) Processor U-Series Platform I/O
The software should be installed on systems with at least 1 GB of system memory.
There should be sufficient hard disk space in the <TEMP> directory on the system in order to install this software.
The drivers included with this distribution package are designed to function with all released versions of Microsoft Windows* 7 and Server 2008 OS available at the time of release of this package.
- To install from a Web download, you will download either a ZIP file or an EXE file from the Web.
- If it is an EXE file, double-click the file you downloaded and specify a location into which the driver files will be extracted. Click "Unzip" and the files will extract. Click "OK" on the next window, then click "Close".
- If it is a ZIP file, double-click the file you downloaded and choose “Extract all files”. Next, browse to a destination folder in which the files can be placed and choose “Extract”.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: