HP Deskjet 3645 Driver 220.127.116.11 for Windows 2000/XP
HP DeskJet 3645 Printer Driver - HOME USERS - For USB Cable (American English)
This driver is designed for use on Windows 2000 or Windows XP computers that will be directly connected to the printer using a USB cable.
Caution! The printer's USB cable must be unplugged before proceeding!
Do not plug in the USB cable until instructed to do so by the installation software!
Note: The printer must be powered on before proceeding.
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj3600 folder.
3. Open the c:\dj3600 folder and double-click on the downloaded "exe" file. Once the files are loaded and driver installation screen appears, proceed to step 6. Note: If this screen does not appear, continue with the next step (step 4) to manually open the screen.
4. Double-click on the c:\dj3600\3600 folder to open the folder.
5. Double-click on the "setup" file to start the installation program.
6. Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.
Reminder: Do not connect the USB cable from the PC to the printer until prompted.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: