This driver is designed for use on Windows 2000 or Windows XP computers that will be directly connected to the printer using a USB or Parallel cable.
Caution! The printer's USB or Parallel cable must be unplugged before proceeding!
Do not plug in the USB or Parallel cable until instructed to do so by the installation software!
Note: The printer must be powered on before proceeding.
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj5600 folder.
3. Open the c:\dj5600 folder and double-click on the downloaded "exe" file. Once the files are loaded and driver installation screen appears, proceed to step 6. Note: If this screen does not appear, continue with the next step (step 4) to manually open the screen.
4. Double-click on the c:\dj5600\5600 folder to open the folder.
5. Double-click on the "setup" file to start the installation program.
6. Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.
Reminder: Do not connect the USB or Parallel cable from the PC to the printer until prompted.
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: