Home › Drivers › Input Devices
Logitech MOMO Racing Driver 4.60
* The option to create FPS style mappings for POVs/D-Pad.
* You can swap D-Pad/mini joysticks on the Dual Action Pad.
* You can swap Left/Right mini joysticks on the Logitech Dual Action Pad using the control panel.
* You can set axis properties in Profiler for "Combined Axis" on wheels. Whatever is set for the accelerator axis applies to combined axis too.
* Profiler command support for "Pause" and "Num Lock" keys added
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: