Sign up for a new account or log in here:
* Beta release of driver package for nForce 590 SLI, nForce 570 SLI, nForce 570 Ultra, nForce 550 motherboards.
* WHQL candidate
* Uninstall any existing nForce networking drivers prior to installing this package.
* Windows XP users must install Service Pack 1, at a minimum, prior to attempting to install this package. Failure to do so will result in the inability to support USB 2.0.
* Installation of DirectX 9.0 or higher is required in order to use NVMixer.
Windows XP/2000 Driver Versions:
* Ethernet Driver (v60.15)
* Network Management Tools (v60.16)
* SMBus Driver (v4.52) "WHQL"
* Installer (v5.08)
* WinXP IDE SataRAID Driver (v6.67) "WHQL"
* WinXP IDE SataIDE Driver (v6.67) "WHQL"
* WinXP RAIDTOOL Application (v6.69) RAIDTOOL application version 5.52
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.