Unlike many other torrent clients, we take pride in saying NO to spyware and adware. Tixati installs and uninstalls cleanly and doesn't add anything extra to your system. Our software is fully self-contained and doesn't have annoying dependencies on Java or .Net frameworks.
Tixati is a peer-to-peer file sharing program that uses the popular BitTorrent protocol. This protocol allows many peers to form a cooperative swarm and download very large files with great efficiency.
To start a download, you must first find a .torrent file. These files are very small, and contain meta-data describing a much larger file to be downloaded from other peers. There are millions of these .torrent files available on the internet, and on this page we will show you some easy ways to find them.
Once you've obtained a .torrent file, you can easily open it within the Tixati software by clicking the 'Add' button. After the .torrent file is opened, Tixati connects to other peers and starts downloading the file automatically. The downloaded files are left in a convenient 'Downloads' folder on your desktop.
- Simple and easy to use
- Ultra-fast downloading algorithms
- DHT, PEX, and Magnet Link support
- Easy and quick install - no java, no .net
- Super-efficient peer selection and choking
- RC4 connection encryption for added security
- Detailed bandwidth management and charting
- UDP Peer Connections and NAT router hole-punching
- Advanced features such as RSS, IP Filtering, Event Scheduler
- No Spyware
- No Ads
- new File Auto-Select preset system in Settings > Transfers > Files
- clicking the Auto button in transfer pre-load window will show dropdown menu if there are multiple Auto-Select presets
- each Category can have it's own default Auto-Select preset, configurable from Category Properties window
- new option for File Auto-Select to apply file filter to single-file transfer
- transfer pre-load window Select All button will no longer expand all folders
- added expall and expselall to pre-load window custom button codes
- in pre-load window, added Next In Queue option to menu when right clicking the Start button
- automatically undo the single file move out of folder action in pre-load window if user selects additional files
- before applying File Auto-Select, file and folder locations and move-on-complete paths are reset to defaults
- right-click menu for locally queued downloads has new option to move to front of queue
- in RSS created transfer options, added Next In Queue option to prioritize created transfers yet still queue them
- improvements to RSS feed parsing routines, better compatibility with even more feeds
- fixed rare crash in custom color selector on certain Windows builds
- fixed updating problem in custom color config view that happened when clicking Revert on some items
- a few other minor GUI tweaks and adjustments
Software similar to Tixati 3
The qBittorrent project aims to provide a Free Software alternative to µtorrent.
Resurrected version of the P2P application let's you search and share files through the Gnutella network.
Whether it's video from the Internet Archive, music from Creative Commons, or audiobooks from Librivox, you can play it right away. You don't have to wait for it to finish downloading. Also stream videos to AirPlay, Chromecast, and DLNA