Intel Application Accelerator RAID Edition 184.108.40.2065
Supports SATA RAID 5/10 on ICH7R, SATA RAID 0/1 on ICH7R/ICH6R/ICH5R, AHCI on ICH7M/ICH7R/ICH6R/ICH6M, matrix RAID on ICH7R/ICH6R.
Windows Server* 2003, Windows Server* 2003 Enterprise x64 Edition, Windows Server* 2003 Standard Edition, Windows Server* 2003 Standard x64 Edition, Windows* 2000, Windows* 2000 Advanced Server, Windows* XP Home Edition, Windows* XP Media Center Edition, Windows* XP Professional, Windows* XP Professional x64 Edition
The Intel(R) Matrix Storage Manager is designed to provide
functionality for the following Storage Controllers:
- Intel(R) 82801GBM SATA AHCI Controller
- Intel(R) 82801GR SATA RAID Controller
- Intel(R) 82801GR SATA AHCI Controller
- Intel(R) 82801GH SATA RAID Controller
- Intel(R) 82801GH SATA AHCI Controller
- Intel(R) 82801FR SATA RAID Controller
- Intel(R) 82801FR SATA AHCI Controller
- Intel(R) 82801FBM SATA AHCI Controller
- Intel(R) 82801ER SATA RAID Controller
This product is available for use on systems using the
Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 Processor or Intel(R) Xeon(TM) Processor
with the following I/O Controller Hub:
- Intel(R) 82801GBM I/O Controller Hub (ICH7M)
- Intel(R) 82801GR I/O Controller Hub (ICH7R)
- Intel(R) 82801GH I/O controller Hub (ICH7DH)
- Intel(R) 82801FR I/O Controller Hub (ICH6R)
- Intel(R) 82801FBM I/O Controller Hub (ICH6M)
- Intel(R) 82801ER I/O Controller Hub (ICH5R)
Software installation is flexible and fully automated.
Mobile systems based on the ICH7M I/O Controller Hub will
only support the Intel(R) 82801GBM SATA AHCI Controller.
RAID functionality is not supported on Mobile Platforms.
For more information please go to: http://downloadmirror.intel.com/df-support/9725/ENG/readme.txt
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: