200mm case fans? Any recommendations?

Arris

I don't think the default fans in the Corsair 600T case I have push that much air. So I've been trying to find sites in uk that sell 200mm fans. And been trying to find information about which ones do a decent CFM at a reasonable noise level but both info and retailers seem quite scarce.

Have a pair of the COOLER MASTER Megaflow 200 fans in a HAF 922 (front & top) that do a good job ... quiet and create good airflow (150 CFM) through the case. Looks like amazon.uk has a few in stock.

Thanks Benny, I'll check out that retailer. One you've used before?

Have a pair of the COOLER MASTER Megaflow 200 fans in a HAF 922 (front & top) that do a good job ... quiet and create good airflow (150 CFM) through the case. Looks like amazon.uk has a few in stock.

Unfortunately I know the intake fan on the Corsair 600T needs a 20mm deep fan, so unless I fashion something to hold a 30mm cooler master fan in place I don't think I can use it.

Kind of thought that might be a problem, the HAF 922 is kind of built around these fans.

Arris said:
Thanks Benny, I'll check out that retailer. One you've used before?

No i've never used them before, but i have known about them for quite a while..I'll probably be having a closer look at them at some time in the future though, when i start part hunting again.

Back