8 steps completed, here's my logs

Status
Not open for further replies.

nb1106

Zone alarm picked up a trojan, along with malwarebites finding about 5. Just looking to clear up my computer. Also last time I used this site I was walked through how to use combofix.exe. Not at that time but some time later up until now which has been well over a year that icon is always on in my system icon tray. Can't find the running process to close it down, and when I right click nothing shows up to shut it down, not really sure what it is. Thanks for any help with the logs.

Attachments

• SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log - 01-26-2009 - 02-26-12.log
    20.3 KB · Views: 7
  • hijackthis.log
    5.4 KB · Views: 6
  • mbam-log-2009-01-25 (22-43-42).txt
    5.9 KB · Views: 5
OK so good so far!

Run HJT Scan only select and remove the following entries.

R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: karna.dat
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe (file missing

Second runs required and will likely find more issues that were exposed, and never seen by the first runs.

UPDATE (even if you did it a few moments ago) SAS, this time select and remove the Tracking cookies! Attach logs!

UPDATE (even if you did it a few moments ago) MBAM and run again. If there are fixed items then Attach the log and run again. We are looking for a clean log!

Download ComboFix but do not run.

Get it here: https://www.techspot.com/downloads/5587-combofix.html
Or here: http://subs.geekstogo.com/ComboFix.exe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO UNINSTALL THE OLD COMBOFIX: Boot to Safe Mode

Start-Run
type
combofix /u (click OK or hit enter)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now execute the new downloaded ComboFix

NOTE: If you have had ComboFix more than a few days old delete and re-download.

Double click combofix.exe follow the prompts.

When finished, it will open a log.
Attach the log and a new HJT log in your next reply.

Note: Do not click combofix's window while its running. That may cause it to stall

Mike

When you are through with the cleaning, do this for the Tracking Cookies:

Reset Cookies:
For Firefox: Open Firefox> Tools> Options> Cookies section> UNCHECK 'accept third party Cookies'> CHECK 'accept Cookies from sites'.
When you finish the cleaning, put these on Firefox:
AdBlock Plus: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865
Easy List: http://easylist.adblockplus.org/
Get all three lists. these are filters for ABP

Reset Cookies:
For Internet Explorer: Internet Options (through Tools or Control Panel) Privacy tab> Advanced button> CHECK 'override automatic Cookie handling'> CHECK 'accept first party Cookies'> CHECK 'Block third party Cookies'> CHECK 'allow per session Cookies'> Apply> OK.

Alright I finished all 4 scans. SAS came up completely clean, MBAM came up with one trojan so I'll post that log along with the combofix and hjt logs. So here it is, thanks for the help so far, I also completed what was instructed in the 2nd reply. Looking much better so far.

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    5.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi nb1106

You may want to print this for the below Safe mode instructions.

Safe mode is to make sure that your virus scanner and other protections are not interfering with the scans.

Run HJT Select and remove the below item

OK Looks clear but just for insurance to be sure....
1. update MBAM and SAS do not run

2. Download SD Fix to Desktop among other things Catchme to look for RootKits.

http://downloads.andymanchesta.com/RemovalTools/SDFix.exe

On Desktop run SDdFix It will run (install) then close.

Wait to run until instructed below

As the computer starts up, tap the F8 key several times.

On the Boot menu Choose Safe Mode.

Click thu all the prompts to get to desktop.

At Desktop
My Computer C: drive. Double-click to open.

Look for a folder called SD Fix. Double-click to enter SD Fix.

Double-click to RunThis.bat. Type Y to begin.

SD Fix does its job.

When prompted hit the enter key to restart the computer

Your computer will reboot.

On normal restart the Fixtool will run again and complete the removal process then say Finished,
Hit the Enter key to end the script and load your desktop icons.

Once the desktop is up, the SDFix report will open on screen and also be saved to the SDFix folder as Report.txt.
Attach the Report.txt file to your next post.

3. Boot to Safe Mode only (not networking)

4. Run SAS Quick scan select and remove all (especially the Tracking cookies)

5. Run MBAM Quick scan remove all

Note Save the logs to desktop for both of these, attach when back to normal mode

6. Lastly run SDFix and it will do its job and boot back to normal finish its job and exit!

Attach all logs now.

Have you run Bobbye's post #3? If not please do that!

We should be done after this unless one of the logs finds something else.

Mike.

OK looks like we are free of Malware but lets do some other cleanups!

I do need a final HJT log.

Did you get CCleaner from the 8 Steps if not get it!

Run CCleaner again twice or more on Cleanup temps, then on left click Registry then Scan for issues also repeat till clean.

D/L install and run ATF-Cleaner http://www.majorgeeks.com/ATF_Cleaner_d4949.html
clear all except passwords in all browsers you have. Run repeatedly until no more found.

Very good: KCleaner ftp://ftp2.kcsoftwares.com/kcsoftwa/files/kcleaner.exe
Install run Analyze and clean.

The issues can and are likely found is in System Restore so do the below

Start-Programs-Accessories-System Tools-Disk- System Restore and create a new Restore point. Name it "After cleanup at TechSpot".

Then Start-Programs-Accessories-System Tools-Disk Cleanup
Click OK to accept C:
Select all Boxes
Then click More Options
Here click System Restore and OK to "Are you sure" and the OK to Run.

As this runs it clears all but the most recent Restore Point but it does one other thing that can contain infested files and a huge amount of disk space.

It clears what is known as Shadow copies which are used by specialized back up programs.

This is if you have the Volume Shadow Copy running which is the default.

Reboot run a while and report back the status of how the computer runs and if we have something else to work on.

If all is well we are finished!

Mike

Mike, isn't CCleaner, ATF and KCleaner a bit of overkill? Then following up with the OS Disc Cleaner? I try to consider the total number of 'extra' programs on a system- sometimes it can be too many.

Did everything, but the URL search hook on HJT won't fix. I try it it says everything fixed and still there on every search. But here's the log.

OK do the below...

Update then run SAS
Click Preferences-Repairs

Then counting down from top do the following entries
Numbers 6, ,8 11, 12, 13, 15, 18, 19, 20, 23 and 24!

Reboot!

Now do the remove.

Mike

Done, here's an updated log.

Oh ya one more thing I forgot to mention yesterday. At one point before I followed your previous post with KCleaner and ATF my computer was slowed down a lot and had a process running that was a long string of mixed integers and numbers. I searched it on google and didn't find anything, I ended the process and haven't seen it since. Possibly was deleted with them scans but not sure, you have any idea what it would have been? I didn't write it down but should have, if it comes up again I'll reply again with the name of the process. However other than that all is good, seems to be running really well.

Without more info I couldn't say what that was. But the URL search hook on HJT is now gone.

I assume we are finished but you need to tell me if we have remaining issues. Give me a status report on how computer runs.

Thread closing-------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of these tools update so often they require downloading again later if needed. But keep and run MBAM and SAS to maintain.

Remove ComboFix
Start-Run
type
combofix /u
Hit enter or click OK.

Please download OTCleanIt http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/oldtimer/OTCleanIt.exe

Save to desktop.

This will remove all the tools we used to clean your computer.

Double-click OTCleanIt.exe. Click CleanUp. Yes to the "Begin cleanup Process?"

Approve all if prompted by Firewall. Approve Widows Defender or other guards or security programs while OTCleanIt attempting access to the Internet to allow all.

If prompted to Reboot click, Yes.
OTCleanit will delete itself when finished, If not delete it by yourself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Run CCleaner again twice or more on Cleanup temps, then on left click Registry then Scan for issues also repeat till clean.

Run ATF-Cleaner again Temp and Registry, repeatedly until no more found.

KCleaner again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do this again:

Start-Programs-Accessories-System Tools-Disk- System Restore and create a new Restore point. Name it "After cleanup at TechSpot".

Click OK to accept C:
Select all Boxes
Then click More Options

As this runs it clears all but the most recent Restore Point but it does one other thing that can contain infested files and a huge amount of disk space.

It clears what is known as Shadow copies which are used by specialized back up programs.

Every two weeks or so, run MBAM and SAS until clean.

They take a while, so leave scanning while you are sleeping working or watching TV. If not done under the gun they can be scheduled not to interfere with computer time.

If they find something they can not clean, then get back to us.

Additionally run CCleaner. ATF-Cleaner and KCleaner.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been using ThreatFire for more than a year, it just went from ver 3 to ver 4.

It was designed to be used with and to co-exist with other Virus scanners.

Additionally it uses a totally different process to protect. While conventional Virus scanners work from definitions ThreatFire works on recognizing Virus/Malware activity.

It's like looking at it with 2 sets of eyes and from a different angle.

It works like some Firewalls do to learn what is good/bad.

After install it will ask you about everything that could be a security issue. For example the first time you run IE or FireFox it will prompt you. You would answer to approve and remember the setting. From then on no more prompts about IE or FireFox unless the exe changes like in an update.

As it queries you, at the prompt to help you determine to approve or not, you can google it with one click.

After a day or so of approving the good programs like Virus/Malware programs etc, better watch out as now it may be a bad boy

http://www.threatfire.com/Download/
Look at http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

Run SpyBot ocassionally and use the Immunize function.
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/

Highly reccomended: Install Hostman and allow it to disable DNS Client and select all 4 Host files and the Update
Hostman http://majorgeeks.com/HostsMan_d4592.html

A Disk Scan (chkdsk) and Defrag are in order.

Mike

Sorry Mike, but in one sentence you tell the user to remove the cleaning tools and in the next, you have him use them again!

nb1106, you may handle this in the way of your choice. Mike tends to load up a lot of extra programs on a system. and although some may be needed for cleaning, eventually the load is going to slow you down.

When I finish a cleaning, I have the user run OTCleanIt to remove the cleaning tools, followed by removing the old restore points. I do not tell them to run the programs again, as a routine. So I will leave that up to you.

You should be safe with your antivirus program, one firewall and two or more spyware/adware programs. You can use the Windows Disc Cleanup to remove temporary internet files, temp files, History and Cookies. You do not need to use a third party program to do this.

I try to utilize as much as possible from within the OS itself.

Sorry Bobbye I mean for him to keep MBAM and SAS and run them as maintenance as I want him to be proactive in maintaining his system.

And I did mean for him to keep and run the downloaded cleanup utilities and the windows Cleanup also!

And I did mean for him to remove the special tools Combofix amd SDFix!:D

Mike

Alright so my computer was good for about 2 days. Then slowly it started getting slower. Last night it got a lot worse. My cpu was standing still with only notepad open and windows task manager when I finally got to scroll the task manager I had 49 process running 14 of which I've never seen. Ended them all. I was watching a movie off my cpu on my TV. It was full screen so couldn't see anything but started hearing clicking louder then the movie itself. So paused it and went to task manager and once again their all back but this time each time I heard a click a iexplorer.exe was added to the task manager but ie didn't actually open. So I disabled my net and seemed nothing got worse. So I ran SAS full scan, before I looked away it had already picked up 180 infections and about 11 trojans, a couple called trojan.unknown, one called sigemfraud and plenty more, this morning I went to my cpu to complete the scan. The computer wouldn't come off stand by so I had to reboot. Didn't take any longer then usuall but once again several additional programs booted up. Went into msconfig and theirs over one hundred new processes checked to open at start up all located in my local, temp folder. I disabled them all at start up and ended all related processes. Now that is where I'm at right now I'm posting this disabling the net after I update and running SAS after I turn off stand by. I'll post SAS log, MBAM log, hjt log again and let you know how its running.

Here are my logs. Also one more thing the last time I had to reboot after the MBAM scan on boot up a windows error message came up:
my.php

Yep! You are getting reinfected by a website or video or P2P file sharing.

UPDATE and run them both again Quick scan post logs. Look at logs if they found more then run that one again and post that log also.

Then go back in the thread and run SDFix and ComboFix again post logs!

Mike

Alright sorry for the delay it went completely down hill from my previous post. I ran 4 scans hjt, mbam, sas, and combo fix successfully. Although between scans was gettin a blue screen about a physical memory dump. Tried running SDFix for final log and within 2 minutes of scan would again repeatidly get the physical memory dump blue screen. Now from there nothing has gone right. Couldn't boot up for a while it would freeze at boot up. When I do get on so many .tmp processes are running and opening ieexporers that its impossible to do anything. So I backed my important stuff up on a flash which now my desktop ditects 3 trojans on. But anyways my most recent boot up I tried a system restore. The restore you had me create is gone. The restore I tried which was called my last known good settings didn't change a thing. Now my wireless net connection along with my lan are both gone. Along with my toolbar. And my ability to choose xp's appearance as Windows XP is gone, I can only chose Classic. Also at boot up I get a missing svchost.exe error. Last thing I've noticed is that when I boot now its extremely slow starting. Only 9 processes boot to start, then eventually to 15, and so far in the past hour it hasn't crossed over 21 processes which is the lowest I've ever had outside of safemode in a long time. Usually low 30's. Anyways any help greatly appreciated, guessing this is going to be extremely time consuming but ya when I can stop using this 1996 Gateway with 10gb would be great haha. Thanks alot.

Also just noticed that SAS is completely renamed to a string of random numbers and letters. Some weird **** goin on with this thing. Im gonna mbam and let it run a little tn. I've had it off since the last post. Hope to hear back soon.

1. Uninstall SAS via Add/remove programs
2. Uninstall ComboFix as below
Start-Run
type
combofix /u
Click Ok or hit the Enter key

3. Boot to Safe Mode with Networking

4, Redownload Combofix and run attach log

Only once the above is done and log attached do the below....

Cleanup temps and Registry
Run CCleaner http://www.ccleaner.com/download/builds (get SLIM at bottom no Yahoo toolbar)
Run twice or more on Cleanup temps, then on left click Registry then Scan for issues also repeat till clean.

Run ATF-Cleaner http://majorgeeks.com/ATF_Cleaner_d4949.html Temp and Registry, repeatedly until no more found.

KCleaner ftp://ftp2.kcsoftwares.com/kcsoftwa/files/kcleaner.exe
Fantastic cleaner.

Start-Programs-Accessories-System Tools-Disk- System Restore and create a new Restore point. Name it "Cleanup at TechSpot".

Click OK to accept C:
Select all Boxes
Then click More Options

Only after the above redownload SAS install update and run attach log.

All of above in Safe Mode networking.

Mike

Did a few things this morning to it after MBAM found 14 trojan traces. I was impatient and ran a hjt scan and matched it with my last one you had me make changes to, and deleted all the different traces, seems to be running much smoother. But it left several problems as I said. By restoring the theme service xp style theme is back, but the service fails at each boot and I have to go back through and restore it. My start menu/ tool bar is still gone, the tip of it is sticking up but can't pull it up or anything, its almost as the screen resolution is set beneath the screen.

-I attempted to begin your steps and I get an error saying it can not be accessed. I tried the first solution here. Did not work.
-After typing in combofix /u and clicking ok it results in an error saying windows cannot find 'combofix'. Although its sitting on my desktop.
-I completed ccleaner and atfcleaner steps. But like I mentioned before my internet connections on that computer have disappeared. I go to wireless network config and say connect to my router but it says its connected on that config but both lan and wireless connection settings under internet connections have been deleted. Should I download the install files to a disc or usb drive and install through that? I figured I'd ask first wasn't sure if it'd work without the windows installer working.

Thanks for the quick post back.

What yo had/removed is important it gives insight to how top proceed.

Open MBAM click logs ans post all unposted logs.

Try to run the existing ComboFix and post log

For internet

Boot Safe Mode networking do below

Left Drag mouse and Copy for Pasting all text in the box below. Make sure the slider bar goes to bottom from the @ to the end of the second exit.

Then paste to the black screen of an open command prompt. All may not apply so ignore errors.

Code:
@echo off
cd\
:: Fix associations
ftype exefile="%1" %*
ftype batfile="%1" %*
ftype cmdfile="%1" %*
ftype comfile="%1" %*
ftype scrfile="%1" /S
ftype regfile="regedit.exe" "%1"
ftype piffile="%1" %*
ftype inffile=%SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE "%1"
ftype vbsfile=%SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %*
ftype jsfile=%SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %*

assoc .exe=exefile
assoc .bat=batfile
assoc .cmd=cmdfile
assoc .com=comfile
assoc .scr=scrfile
assoc .reg=regfile
assoc .pif=piffile
assoc .lnk=lnkfile
assoc .inf=inffile
assoc .vbs=VBSFile
assoc .js=JSFile

sc stop TDSSserv.sys
sc delete TDSSserv.sys
:: Above sc commands first stops then deletes service if it exists
::
reg unload "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\tdssdata"
reg unload "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\tdss"
reg delete "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\tdssdata" /f
reg delete "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\tdss" /f
::The above reg commands first unloads the reg keys then deletes these keys.
Attrib -h -s -r tdss*.* /s
del  tdss*.* /f /q /s
:: The above two lines first clears protective attributes then 
:: deletes all files on Drive beginning with the name tdss

:: Remove AntiVirus2009
attrib -h -s -r "%UserProfile%\Desktop\Antivirus 2009.lnk"
attrib -h -s -r "%UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Antivirus 2009.lnk"
attrib -h -s -r "%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\S96PZM7V\winsrc[1].dll"
attrib -h -s -r "%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Antivirus 2009\*.*"

del "%UserProfile%\Desktop\Antivirus 2009.lnk" /f /q
del "%UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Antivirus 2009.lnk" /f /q
del "%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\S96PZM7V\winsrc[1].dll" /f /q
del "%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Antivirus 2009\*.*" /f /q

rd /s /q "%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Antivirus 2009"

attrib -h -s -r "c:\Program Files\Antivirus 2009\*.*"
rd /s/q "c:\Program Files\Antivirus 2009"

attrib -h -s -r c:\WINDOWS\system32\ieupdates.exe
attrib -h -s -r c:\WINDOWS\system32\scui.cpl
attrib -h -s -r c:\WINDOWS\system32\winsrc.dll

del c:\WINDOWS\system32\ieupdates.exe /f /q
del c:\WINDOWS\system32\scui.cpl /f /q
del c:\WINDOWS\system32\winsrc.dll /f /q

attrib -h -s -r c:\program files\xwdxqu.txt
attrib -h -s -r c:\windows\x
attrib -h -s -r c:\windows\SxsCaPendDel

del c:\program files\xwdxqu.txt  /f /q
del c:\windows\x  /f /q
del c:\windows\SxsCaPendDel  /f /q

reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\swearware /f
reg delete HKCU\Software\Wget /f
reg delete HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{CD363BEC-7150-B887-530D-F3E2E0424EA} /f

:: rootkit gaopdxserv
attrib -h -s -r "c:\windows\system32\drivers\gaopdxqfotrruc.sys"
attrib -h -s -r "c:\windows\system32\gaopdxqpqjwmyc.dll"
attrib -h -s -r "\c:\windows\system32\drivers\gaopdxuigiphwm.sys"

sc stop gaopdxserv.sys.sys
sc delete gaopdxserv.sys.sys

del  /f /q "c:\windows\system32\drivers\gaopdxqfotrruc.sys"
del  /f /q  "c:\windows\system32\gaopdxqpqjwmyc.dll"
del  /f /q  "\c:\windows\system32\drivers\gaopdxuigiphwm.sys"

sc stop WinSvchostManager
sc delete WinSvchostManager

sc stop ntndis
sc delete ntndis

attrib -h -s -r "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ntndis.exe"
attrib -h -s -r "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ntndis.sys"

del  /f /q "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ntndis.exe"
del  /f /q "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ntndis.sys"

sc stop u_lehj
sc delete u_lehj

attrib -h -s -r "c:\program files\Common Files\System\u_lehj32.dll"
del  /f /q "c:\program files\Common Files\System\u_lehj32.dll"

attrib -h -s -r "C:\WINDOWS\system32\svcprs32.exe"
attrib -h -s -r "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\dllhost.exe"
attrib -h -s -r "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mdmcls32.exe"

del  /f /q "C:\WINDOWS\system32\svcprs32.exe"
del  /f /q "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\dllhost.exe"
del  /f /q "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mdmcls32.exe"

reg delete "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSet001\Services\gaopdxserv.sys" /f
reg delete "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSet001\Services\gaopdxserv.sys" /f
reg delete "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\gaopdxvx" /f

reg delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\75319611769193918898704537500611" /f
reg delete "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{037C7B8A-151A-49E6-BAED-CC05FCB50328}" /f
reg delete "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{037C7B8A-151A-49E6-BAED-CC05FCB50328}" /f
reg delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "75319611769193918898704537500611" /f
reg delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "ieupdate" /f
echo Finshed ripping out Antivirus 2008-9
:: Fix associations
ftype exefile="%1" %*
ftype batfile="%1" %*
ftype cmdfile="%1" %*
ftype comfile="%1" %*
ftype scrfile="%1" /S
ftype regfile="regedit.exe" "%1"
ftype piffile="%1" %*
ftype inffile=%SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE "%1"
ftype vbsfile=%SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %*
ftype jsfile=%SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %*

assoc .exe=exefile
assoc .bat=batfile
assoc .cmd=cmdfile
assoc .com=comfile
assoc .scr=scrfile
assoc .reg=regfile
assoc .pif=piffile
assoc .lnk=lnkfile
assoc .inf=inffile
assoc .vbs=VBSFile
assoc .js=JSFile
exit
exit

This should run and exit!

It is a coverall and you may see a few errors related to it addressing something you do not need. This is normal ignore.

Mike

Heres combo fix and hjt logs from 2/19 and 2/24 along with the quarantined list from 2/16 of combofix.

Here's MBAM logs from 2/19 and 2/24 as well.

Also like to note that these two entries from HJT keep reappearing daily.

O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-1801732300-3525642851-709515260-1006\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe (User '?')

The first one is from the original clean up when you had me boot to safe mode to get rid of it. It came back the following night.

CFScript
COMBOFIX-Script
Please open Notepad (Start -> Run -> type notepad in the Open field -> OK) and copy and paste the text present inside the code box below:

Save this as CFScript.txt and change the "Save as type" to "All Files" and place it on your desktop.
Code:
KILLALL::
File::
C:\WINDOWS\_id.dat
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmpxccacj0.exe
C:\WINDOWS\exedidak.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\grcrt2.exe
C:\koma.exe
C:\ytprjxsv.exe
C:\dykhyp.exe
C:\flirxnj.exe
C:\cwxwwgtl.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CbaHRXyb.ini2
C:\WINDOWS\system32\byXRHabC.dll.vir
Then drag this script and drop on top of ComboFix.

ComboFix will now run a scan on your system.

It may reboot your system when it finishes. This is normal.

When finished, it will create a log. Attach the log back to us.

CAUTION: Do not mouse-click ComboFix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.

After you post the Combofix with scrip log, then follow it with a regular Combofix so I can confirm script worked and we have a clean log.

Hopefully this will do it!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back