8 steps done any help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have attached the 3 logs as requested in the instructions. My computer was running quite slow but the main problem was that the internet was not working. Through trial and error I did isolate it to my computer and not the router or any other computer. I am not sure if this is a malware/spyware thing or if it is an issue with the network adapter drivers. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

hi,

No infection in HijackThis report !

Deactivate real-time protections of Spybot and Ad-aware.
They could interfered with the hiajckthis task.

With Ad-Aware.
• Right-click on Ad-Aware icon in systray,
>> In this menu you'll have 2 items to unhook: Actived et Automatic
o Actived : for put Ad-Watch On\Off, without close it,
o Automatic: the activities suspect will be stop automaticaly ,.
Unhook these 2 items.

With SpybotSD.
• Run Spybot-S&D, switch to the Advanced mode via the menu bar item Mode → hit Yes
• select Tools in the navigation bar on the left → Resident

Open Hijakcthis,
• Select [Do a system scan only],
• Hook the following lines,
>>> Close Internet Explorer,
• And select [Fix Checked].

All these lines can be fix - Not necessary.
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = ...... ask.com/?o=20011&l=dis
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.1.1309.15642\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Gamevance Text - {BEAC7DC8-E106-4C6A-931E-5A42E7362883} - C:\Program Files\Gamevance\gvtl.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxtray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\isuspm.exe" -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - Global Startup: PS-Link.lnk = ?

• Restart computer.

Update Java. (important).
• Use Update Checker for checked regulary that kind of updates.

You can uninstall Google and Yahoo toolbars
Access in Add/remove programs from Control manager.

You should change Avast for Antivir.
With Antivir "free"(include antipyware and more..) you could let disactivated the Spybot protection and easely uninstall
Antivir 2009 : download - & - Tuto with Pic ?!.

• After you've done all this, post a new HijakcThis report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back