A good laptop with number pad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

Like the title, do you guys have any good suggestions about a good laptop with number pad on large keyboard. Because my boss want me to choose a decent laptop for him(generally business use). Also not Not too expensive but powerful.

I heard HP have some problems with the hardware?

Thank you all :)

Hi there,

You should check out the Sony Vaio EB. It has a built-in numeric pad and an edge-to-edge isolated keyboard. It is also affordable at $799 and has a fast processor (2.13 GHz Intel Core i3-330M). You can check out the full specs of this laptop using a tool called PC Scout.

What do you think of this laptop?

Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team

Hi there,

You should check out the Sony Vaio EB. It has a built-in numeric pad and an edge-to-edge isolated keyboard. It is also affordable at $799 and has a fast processor (2.13 GHz Intel Core i3-330M). You can check out the full specs of this laptop using a tool called PC Scout.

What do you think of this laptop?

Isabella

Thank you Isabella, all the features are good. but no details info about battery. The battery i am looking at is 9-cell.

Hi there,

Upon further research, it seems that the battery life on the Sony is up to 3.5 hours. Have you considered purchasing a battery pack to make it last much longer? That could be a good option since you like all the other features. What do you think?

Isabella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back