A problem has been detected

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a blue screen that says a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer etc...

technical information: 0x0000000A (0x00000004, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x804DBE9B

before this i was having problems connecting to the internet my software programm for my wireless card. Linksys. It was running just fine a few days ago. I tried to restart my computer after having problems with it and i feel asleep and when i woke up it still said windows is shutting down so I hard shut it down and I got this error message.

0xA errors can be caused by either hardware or drivers accessing a higher IRQ Level address that they shouldn't. Right now we don't have enough information to go by, so...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually and if you only have one or two just attach as is.

i can see the mini dumps but i can't get on the internet with my other computer and i have no way of getting them inorder to post them on here.

Okay so I just not was trying to get those mini dump files to post on here and i got the same blue message with the technical info : 0x000000c5 (0x00000000, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x8054c0B9

0x000000C5: DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL
An attempt occurred to touch invalid memory at a process IRQL that is too high (the same as with an 0xA error). This is almost always caused by drivers that have corrupted the system pool (though 0xA errors can also be hardware related).

From what you have reported information wise it looks like either your Linksys needs updated drivers or there is the possibility the card itself has gone bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back