A8N SLI Deluxe Driver Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,I have an Asus A8N SLI Deluxe Mobo that worked great for about 3 months,booted up one morning and drivers were missing,Firewire drivers were gone,one Lan port quit and my TV capture card drivers were gone.I tried reinstalling the drivers for everything,install goes normally,reboot comp,check device manager and all the drivers are still not there.I installed another piece of hardware just to see if it would work and no,any hardware I install the board will not accept the drivers,i updated the bios,still same story.Everything else works fine,no probs with video card drivers at all,I can live with no on board firewire and one Lan not working,but i need it to accept the drivers for other hardware I have to use,any help would be greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance.Ill put my system specs in case it matters.

A8N SLI Deluxe Mobo
Athlon 64 4000+
1 Gig Kingston Dual Channel
Dual 7600 GT Vidoecards (SLI)
120 Gig Western Digital HD (IDE)
Silencer Quad 750 Power Supply.

How bout a fresh install of windows? If that doesnt work, check you RAM with memtest86, and HDD with chkdsk.

Thanks for the reply,I got busy for few days and havent had a chance to work on it,I will try the ram test and chkdsk,the formatting of the HD im hoping to avoid,but if it comes down to that I suppose I will have no choice.Thanks again for the reply,I will let you know how the tests pan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back