Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop Is this laptop good?

According to the 2 reviews on NotebookCheck.net, it's okay (for its price) but the battery life isn't great:

I know it's quite a jump up in price, this version of the same laptop would be a better purchase:

More RAM, better GPU, stronger laptop all round. How good it is for you depends on what you want to use it for.

Acer is one of the best laptop manufacturers of the world. This is totally my view and I have used Acer, Sony, MacBook, and Samsung laptops for the past 15 years. The Aspire 5 Slim is one of the slimmest in its category, that’s for sure. It is also affordable and the deal you get at this pricing is quite amazing. The only problem that I have seen with this laptop is its below par battery pack. Also, few users have complained about the build quality in their personal reviews. If you are okay with these aspects then you should go for it. I’d rate this laptop as above average one.

Please share your thoughts on your requirements and purpose of opting for this laptop. I’d be able to share a bit more on other laptops too.

Back