Acer Aspire issues; Games no longer work

Hey!
I have an Acer that spontaneously decided I no longer needed to play games. Everything else works perfectly fine. It's been doing this for the past few weeks and I've done all that I can. I'm no tech wizard by any means and I need some help. Pretty much it'll open to the load screen for a few moments then disappear back to my home screen. Any ideas on what it could be and what I can do?

These are the specs:
Acer Aspire V5 Touch with Windows 8.1
Aspire V5-V561PG-9683
Model number: Z5WV2

If you need more info let me know, I still have everything for it.

If you are talking about the games that are loaded by a app. You will need to uninstall the app. Then reinstall the app. I have no ideal why this happens . But I have seen it more then once.

[QUCobalt006, post: 1452881, member: 311588"]If you are talking about the games that are loaded by a app. You will need to uninstall the app. Then reinstall the app. I have no ideal why this happens . But I have seen it more then once.[/QUOTE]
It wasnt by an app or the Store, I downloaded it and converted it through BitTorrent. But Thank you!

Go to the location where the game is installed and find the main file for loading the game. Right click on that file and click on "Properties". Once in Properties, click on the Compatibility Tab and make sure that the box that says "Run this program as an Administrator" is checked. Click Apply then OK. Try playing the game again.

Hello, I am wondering if you are able to post more detailed specs and more details of the problem.

Info I'm looking for includes:
Processor, Video Card, RAM I was having a hard time finding the exact model you posted online.

Info about your issues I need include: Games you are trying to play, last time it worked/last game you remember playing/working properly, anything you've tried so far to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Back