ACOMDATA external WITH pci USB 3.0 card not recognized on PC

HI all, I have a (new) USB3.0 acomdata external hd enclosure that I got on the cheap (now realize its because company went under [Doh] ) drive and enclosure work fine on several systems with built in USB2.0 but the included pci express card that came with it does not get recognized,

I see a lot of people with similar issues re:drivers and how Windows 7 "should" find it as PnP but no card is mentioned, this card has 2 3.0 ports and also has a slot for regular atx ide power, same results are found wether power is hooked up or not (green light on card says good to go supposedly)

This combo came with a driver disc which I've misplaced - still looking for it one of those mini CD type.

Have had no luck googling and looking at acomdata's legacy drivers but nothing found that works so far
anyone else run into this issue? card IS recognized in driver manager but says no supported drivers found... any help?

Thanx in advance for reading this and any help you can sling my way, obviosyly trying not to have to buy a new 3.0 card hence the on-the-cheap purchase, ]:eek:)

Steve, 73's VE3UND

Show us the link of your model so we can see what your dealing with.
There are a few out there but I don't wan't to find the wrong info and give it to you.

Back