"All boot options are tried" - Samsung

Hello, it's my first thread here and I'm a bit of a noob, so please, excuse me if anything.

So, it's been a long day...

I bought a Samsung Book X50 about a month ago, and since I had a ton of files and softwares related to my work in my old HD from the older laptop, I've decided to switch the new HD for the old one. This way, I was using the old HD on the new laptop.

It was all working pretty well, until this morning, when I turned it on and got the message "All boot options are tried. Press <f4> key to recover with factory image". As I pressed F4, it would only restart and go to the same black screen.

I went to the BIOS, disabled Security Boot Control, nothing. I've noticed my HD is not showing on the BIOS, it gives me a "SATA Port 1: Not Installed". As a means to check if my HD had burned, I switched for the new one, which didn't get recognized either. They're both only recognized if I plug them as external drives, via USB.

I've tried using a bootable USB flash drive with Windows 10 to repair it, but it either takes too long, or when it finally does get there, it doesn't recognize any partition with my HD in it so it can repair.

I have a few questions: first, is there any way I can boot my HD (which I'm using as internal) as external, without losing anything or having to reconfigure it all?

Second, if it's hardware related, I suppose it may be the SATA cable. In which case, should I just take it to the official assistance?

Third, in the new Samsung BIOS Configuration, you have no option of switching between UEFI and CSM, how can I do it?

Fourth, if anyone has any clues how to solve this puzzle at all, I'd be really glad. I really need to deliver some work by next week.

Thank you all!

I can't directly help you but this reminds me of issues years ago with two bootable internal hard drives with the same copy of Windows in my desktop. It seemed a good idea when fitting a new hard drive with a mirrored image to keep both drives connected so there was an updated backup available. Both drives were bootable. Windows didn't like that and it soon made changes which screwed things up. After eventually sorting that out I made sure to not have both drives plugged in at the same time. There's probably ways round it but I prefer to keep things simple.

I can't directly help you but this reminds me of issues years ago with two bootable internal hard drives with the same copy of Windows in my desktop. It seemed a good idea when fitting a new hard drive with a mirrored image to keep both drives connected so there was an updated backup available. Both drives were bootable. Windows didn't like that and it soon made changes which screwed things up. After eventually sorting that out I made sure to not have both drives plugged in at the same time. There's probably ways round it but I prefer to keep things simple.
This makes sense, but I don't actually remember using both plugged in at the same time. :/
But if that's the case, any idea of some way around it?

Sounds like sata slot on mobo is busted. ur mobo likely has multiple sata slots, have u tried them all one after each?
Oh, it doesn't, that's the only slot available. There are slots for M.2 too, but I don't have any SSDs at all here to try.
For HDD I could only connect this one, and/or connecting another one externally via USB.

This makes sense, but I don't actually remember using both plugged in at the same time. :/
But if that's the case, any idea of some way around it?
I rather think that I was unable to get things sorted and ended up doing a reinstall of Windows. That was likely Windows 7. Windows 10 is supposed to be much easier to reinstall.
Also, I have a usb external hard disc caddy to take a hard disc plus a couple of computers so copying the data wasn't a problem. Reinstalling software was a pain though.

Back