Another BoSD x124 error

I'm seeing the same bsod 124 error code with a new build on a asus z87 pro motherboard. The full spec is:

ASUS Z87-PRO s1150 Z87 MoBo
Intel Core i7 4770K S1150
Samsung 250GB 840 SSD Basic
Corsair 16GB 2x8GB CMZ16GX3M2A1866C10R
Corsair TX650V2 PSU

I haven't had time to start troubleshooting yet but it's interesting that you have the same issue. Have you managed to resolve this?
Googling the 124 error code, a lot of people suggest increasing the vcore? I haven't attempted any overclocking so would have hoped the default settings would be fine? Any advice most welcome.

Post any minidumps by going to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click sending them to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

I have had the same issue and have been troubleshooting it.

Would BSOD under load and random but consistently doing torture tests.

Set up:
ASUS Z87-PRO s1150 Z87 MoBo
Intel Core i5 4760K
Samsung 120GB 840 SSD Basic
Corsair 8GB 2x4GB [FONT=Arial]CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9[/FONT]
Corsair CX750

The dumps showed a fault at hll.dll and the oskernal.

Further testing showed an issue with RAM but it was really flaky. New is on the way.

I would prime 95 the CPU and everything would look fine then a BSOD 0x0124 would come through. Couldn't determine if it was really the RAM, MOBO or CPU.

I remembered that I put the TPU switch to level 2 (Auto OC). So I moved it down and ran through all the testing again. No BSOD on Prime95, Still RAM errors but minor. Working with some more load testing but it looks like some of my Crashes may have corrupted the OS so I am fresh installing.

As I get more figured out I will update.

Back