AppName: explorer.exe AppVer: 6.0.2900.5512 ModName: iepsps.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm new here and looking for help.
When I try to go into my pictures folders, this error message pops up and I have to send the message error to the system-Microsoft.
I looked inside before sending and this is some of what was there
System Information Window NT 5.1Build
Module 1 explorer exe signature feef04db
Module 2 nfdll.dll
Module 3 kernel32.dll
Module4 ADVPAI32.dll
Module 5 RPCRT4.dll
Module 6 secur32.dll

Now my questions are : does this mean that I have to replace all my dll(s)
How do I do that?
I have no understanding of what any of this means, other than when I pull up my files, they immediately freeze, and I cannot proceed. How and what do I have to do to fix it?

I know or it has been in the past, when the errors pop up for something that microscoft eventually sends (long time) updates that take place when I turn off the computer, but I have never not been able to work.

Even when I pull up my Photoshop file, it immediately disappears, but not error sign comes up.
I do e-mail on outlook. I can do email, but cannot insert pictures or save pictures (images) or anything connected with pictures (images).

I'm tell you all of this, as it might help you understand my problem.
I don't know how to do anything to get into my image files, which are really what I use the computer for, to make pictures, tags, or whatever.
I appreciate you help.
Thankyou,

MsMuse

Thank you so much for your consideration. The problem has been fixed. it seemed to be a registry problem. Microscoft has not sent their update yet. I kept searching all morning and found that it was that. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back