Area-51 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossFire851

Hey everyone,

I just got Area-51 (yea it's old but I have played all the new games) anyways I was helping someone could help me.

This is my problem I have to find the security center and get an L1 access card. I picked up the severed hand to actavte the palm reader to open the door but no go.
Any help (not comments) would be nice. Thanks guys.

Everything you wanted to know about Area-51 and more:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/925830.html

I want to post the solution, but it would be a "spoiler" and I wouldn't want to ruin it for anyone that hasn't played this rather cool game. :)

I'll try a color tag of white so you'll have to use your mouse and highlight the answer below the tags (from gamefaqs..) but if anyone with non-default color scheme SPOILER ALERT!!

BEING SPOILER

When you are trying to looking for the L1 Security Card for Crispy. Leave the room your teammates are in and go into the door you see from here across the hall. Follow the hallway inside of that door around the corner to the left and you will see to your right a door you can go into. Instead of going into that door go to your right and you will find a body with a severed arm next to it. Go into this room just past the severed arm and scan the corpse that is on the left under the collapsed portion of ceiling.

Once you enter the Security room with the two hand scanners (that you used the severed arm on one) scan the item (top secret folder) on the desk to your left.

END SPOILER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back