Armored Assult 2 says "Shader Model 2" not supported?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CUkills

hello everyone, i just installed one of the newest nvida video cards GeForce FX 5700, however i am trying to run a downloaded demo of Armored Assult 2 and when i tried to run it, it came up with the error that shader model 2 is not supported, i assumed that with this new Nvida that it would support that shader model but i cant find where it would post that. to run the game it requires shader model 3. so first i am asking is where i can find what shader model my Nvida is running? and second what other GPU's are there that support shader model 3

Thank you

hello everyone, i just installed one of the newest nvida video cards GeForce FX 5700, however i am trying to run a downloaded demo of Armored Assult 2 and when i tried to run it, it came up with the error that shader model 2 is not supported, i assumed that with this new Nvida that it would support that shader model but i cant find where it would post that. to run the game it requires shader model 3. so first i am asking is where i can find what shader model my Nvida is running? and second what other GPU's are there that support shader model 3

Thank you

Hi CUkills :wave: and welcome to TechSpot!

To get the proper attention to your problem (and follow general forum and posting rules) you should create a new thread for your own problem and create it (for your current case in the Audio/Video forum (click here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back