Assassins creed on an HD3450?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dynamitemonkey

Will Assassins creed work on an ati HD3450 (comes with dell studio laptop.) Iknow its a demanding game, but wheni say work i mean can i get playable framerate if i turn down res and all graphics options? Really want to play this. And I'm prob gonna dual boot xp so i can play on that which should boost fps.

My spec is:

Dell Studio 15
Windows vista premium/ xp (dual boot)
2GHz Core 2 Duo 667 Mhz
3Gb DDR2 Ram
250Gb 5400 rpm HDD
256mb Ati HD3450

I'm pretty sure games like bioshock, call of duty 4 etc will work. The 3Dmark06 score for this card is 1912, and the recommended min card for assassins creed is the x1600 which has score of 1821.

it might work, but on absolute lowest. assassins creed made my 3ghz quad core and 3870 lag. but then again my laptop 7300 ran assassins creed on lowest, so yer it probably would but get a second opinion. I'm just a newbie :)

Cheers. I reckon if i run it on xp and (obviously) dx9 it should stand a better chance. Prob with pc games is you can't buy them then bring them back if they don't work. And i don't know anyone who has the game to try it. Mite just get bioshock and see how well it runs then judge it from that. It meets the min spec, but tends to be that thats nowhere near enough. The min is what you need to get into the main menu of game.lol

yer it will stand a much better chance in xp. Also i think u can take back pc games, just ask them when u buy it cuz places like EB games have the 7 day trial. :)

When I don't have a decent gaming card (for whatever reason) i use my onboard HD3300 graphics for quake wars... it can run it but with some mouse lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back