Posts: 83 +1
- What are you going to use the PC for?
- How much is your budget?
- Where are you located and what sort of system do you currently have, if any? (I.e. fill out your profile)
- Are you going to buy online or from a retail store? (be sure to think about shipping costs in this case)
- Are you going to re-use anything from your current rig?
- Do you need peripherals like a monitor, keyboard and mouse, amongst others?
- Have you already bought any components?
- Do you already have an Operating System (OS) or will you be buying one? (this may add a significant amount of cost to a low-budget system)
- Will you need any aftermarket cooling, such as a CPU\GPU cooler or a watercooling setup?
Side Note: I had an issue last time with the motherboard and CPU not being compatible (even though both said they were compatible) due to the BIOS not being updated. So hopefully I can avoid that issue again.
Anyways hopefully I can get some help and advice.Thanks in advance, I have never been disappointed by the TechSpot community when asking for help.