Auto restart during voice chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am facing an unprecedented problem of the system getting auto restart during video chat. on advise i disabled the auto restart function and now its the blue screen error stating usb_bugcode_error. the error report says;
BCCode : fe BCP1 : 00000005 BCP2 : 89B2A0E0 BCP3 : 10DE055E
BCP4 : 899D9180 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 256_1
the system spec: is
AMD Athlon processor 5000AM2
Asus Motherboard M2N68
Corsiar Memory VS2GB667D2
some say it is a hardware error but no definite clue. one saying to try with another ram as it may be due to mis match of ram with motherboard.
please do help

prabhakaran

What are your system specs? Computer make and model? Operating System, Video type, on-board or add-on card?

my system is an assembled one . video type is on board. the on board network card is disabled and a fast ethernet PCI adapter with wake-on-lan network card has been added on subsequently on arising the problem. but the problem still exists. the operating system is Windos XP professional.other than the spec specified initially, the other spec are; HDD 160GB SATA barrracuda, LG DVD Writer; Creative 2.1 with zebronics web cam cm-480 K. if further details are required reg spec. will be obtained from the technician who assembled the system and provided. thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back