Backdoor.tidserv!inf help

Status
Not open for further replies.
My symantec antivirus has detected a backdoor.tidserv!inf. I've tried cleaning it using symantec but it dosen't work. I've followed the instructions it gives but no joy! My friend told me to use hijackthis and post the log here cause you guys and girls would know what to delete from the log! I would be very greatful for your help, Any help would much appriciated, thanks :)

I'm just following all the steps from shown above, i'll post when they're done! Thanks very much, life savers :)

Prior to doing this i ran my avira complete scan and it picked up a TR/Vundo.gen. I deleted this then scanned again! It didnt pick it up but there was a warning on one file! I've attached the latest scan so you can have a look. Thanks again for your help!

Hey guys! I've done all the stuff and it seems i have got rid of any virus that was there. Was getting a warning with avira but it was a pagefile.sys (something to do with the virtual memory or something from what i read). Thanks for the help, think i'm all sorted now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back