Battlefield 3 graphics problem

Hi, I have a serious problem. Here is my pc specs

CPU = i7 2600k 3.4 gHz
GPU = MSI lightning 6970 2gb
RAM = 8gb

I played battlefield 3 a couple of hours in ultra ultra mode with absolutely no lag and no glitch.. nothing ... perfect !!! .... But suddenly, some graphics glitched. Things around me started to change colors like blue, red, green, white and black if you know what i mean ... something like a cyber graphic glitch and its annoying.. Can you help me to solve this problem please ..

Am very sorry for my bad english.

Hmm. Check your temps. I use Speccy myself, but I'm sure someone else can give you a better program. You could use MSI Afterburner to check the temps of your GPU in particular.

Check your drivers, also. AMD/NVIDIA released drivers specifically for this game (kinda) that increased performance and shot some glitches down. Try running the game with minimal software in the background. Make sure you don't have any form of ambx running (ambx being the lights that got popular) as it causes crashes still.

Good luck, post any results and temps here to know if you should look at something.

Also; Does the graphics stay glitched after you alt-tab out of the game.

Hi, as weird as it is, i did not have other graphic glitches but now i have much bigger problem -__- Pretty tired of battlefield ! So i went to the game and some graphic options had change. Ive selected my resolution again but this time i did an error, i took the 100ghz so it crashed and a little thing poped up and it said, wrong resolution, you need to put 60ghz ... well something like that. So rebooted the game and went again in the options to changed it. The problem is when i saw the AA. it was at off and it was at 4x (ultra) before but it changed. So i changed it to 4x and boom, Epic crash. now evrery time that i am in the options to try to change some options, it crashed. the game just stop and push me to the desktop background where am stuck. so crt-alt-del and i close the game manually.. I think my computer is cursed. Help me please.

try repairing the game.. maybe re-installing the game... if you're using windows OS, try system restore.. maybe that would help.. i dont think the problem is with hardware...

BF3 is very buggy anyways, I'd just get the latest Catalyst drivers and monitor your GPU temps, maybe add a extra cooling fan to the case if there isnt one blowing directly onto the card.

Try slecting the "auto" or "everything low" option in the game first before you try to just change AA.

Better yet, just wait for more patches the game is terribad atm.

Back