BCC 124 various caused by drivers

I build this setup about 8 months ago, and since I have had an increasing amount of system crashes. I'm finally fed up and want to fix it for good, but I am finding that every situation is very unique. So I figure I'd post my set up and all the crash reports I have, and hope someone can help.

Motherboard: ASUS M4A78T-E
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz
Memory : 8GB (4x2G) Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600
Video Card: XFX Radeon HD 5750 1GB 128-bit DDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16
NIC: PCI-Express Killer Xeno Pro Gaming Network Card
Power Supply: XCLIO STABLEPOWER 1000W

Running Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

I had to split the folders up because of file size limits, the first folder has the most recent reports and so on. The crashes are all from different stuff, but could there be some underlying issue causing them all? Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    119.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Minidump 2.zip
    157 KB · Views: 0
  • Minidump 3.zip
    86.7 KB · Views: 0
Before reading your most recent dumps here are a few questions that will be helpful in the diagnostic process:

1. Asus makes great motherboards and Kingston makes great memory (HyperX is an excellent product). However, Asus boards are also known to be very picky about what RAM can be installed on each and every model they make. So much so that every board has a Qualified Vendors List for accepted memory. Is your particular memory on that list and I am including model #? Keep in mind though this list is not exshaustive.

2. Have you tried running this system with only 4 gigs of RAM installed? If not do so and tell us if you gain stability.

3. Is any hardware overclocked? If so set back to the standard manufacture settings and tell us if stability returns.

4. Go into your BIOS and check the memory voltage set by your motherboard and compare it to the memory voltage specs as designed by Kingston. Do they match? If not set the voltage according to Kingston specs, save and exit.

5. Have you tried a BIOS update?

6. Have you run memtest for a minimum of 7 Passes?

Back