Become a certified IT pro with this CompTIA-IT Certification Bundle

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

Certifications are essential for moving up in the IT world, and few carry more weight than CompTIA’s. With the CompTIA-IT Certification Career Advancement Bundle, you can prepare to ace several CompTIA certification exams (see below). For a limited time, TechSpot readers can get it on sale for only $59.

With this training, you’ll tackle the A+ certification first, learning the basic skills you need to succeed in IT. Then, you’ll round out your training with specialized instruction in Cloud computing, network security, and more.

• CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902
  • CompTIA Cloud Essentials
  • CompTIA Cloud+
  • CompTIA Network+
  • CompTIA Security+ SYO-401

The CompTIA-IT Certification Career Advancement Bundle normally retails for $4,099, but with the current deal you can save big and take more than 90% off.

Permalink to story.

I would only suggest they include he A+ Certification information and exam to make it a more complete bundle.

Is it global or just US? I am from UK, can I take any required exams here? Or it's all online, how does it work?

Is it global or just US? I am from UK, can I take any required exams here? Or it's all online, how does it work?

They are well known and used in the U.K. I'm not sure where you are in your career but most level 2/3 IT Apprenticeships here get you these qualifications and a diploma. They are very basic qualifications though and should be considered entry level, also they are at times quite out of date as tech has moved on a lot! A bit of googling will find you a glut of information and there's a few good YouTube tutors out there covering the whole course for free.

They are well known and used in the U.K. I'm not sure where you are in your career but most level 2/3 IT Apprenticeships here get you these qualifications and a diploma. They are very basic qualifications though and should be considered entry level, also they are at times quite out of date as tech has moved on a lot! A bit of googling will find you a glut of information and there's a few good YouTube tutors out there covering the whole course for free.

Thanks. I just bought this course pack, because it's just $53. I got everything here and I don't need to look elsewere on Youtube etc.
Besides exams will cost me a lot more later, I've checked on CompTIA website. I've been doing CompTIA A+ some time ago, but I did not finished it. Now I got a chance to do them all :) After that I will be looking for a job in IT, right now I am working in electrics/mechanicals industry.

I started my IT career with the dirty trio, A+, Net+ and Sec+. I recommend all of these to anyone who wants a good foothold in IT. How you get it is irrelevant as long as you get them to get started.

Back