Best GPU graphic card for mining?

luckypiglive

Hey, I am looking for some of the best GPU graphic cards to do crypto mining at small scale ofcource. what do you suggest? which has the most power?

Since no one said anything....I'll just say I heard it is one of the AMD Radeon cards. I heard that one particular model does very well for the price and that price has gone up because of that on the open market. I don't do any mining myself. Hopefully you can find a card and better advice Googling around. Linus Tech Tips did something on YouTube RE: Mining. You might want to find that and watch it for more info?

Because I am all about convenience ...here it is:

I'm trying to research the same thing. I know laptops are not the best at all but I want a laptop I can use as a second miner at the office.
Heres an article with some info I found https://www.tomshardware.com/best-picks/best-mining-gpus-benchmarked-and-ranked
I hate to break it to you, but laptop will barely make any money mining. You will be deafened by the small fan running overdrive, and you will kill your cpu/gpu much quicker as laptops do not have nearly the cooling as a desktop, or an open-air mining rack. I don't know much about mining, but I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that rx580s are great for minig for the price point. You don't wanna use a laptop though. It will take years to make up the cost of it, and you will kill components. As a gamer and tech enthusiast, I want a damn gpu, and I'm tired of miners. But, I think you should be cautious with what you spend right now, Etherium and BTC flopped, and ETH 2.0 will come out soon, and might end hash (gpu power) mining once and for all. My advice is avoid these crazy prices, and wait for Proof of Stake currencies to come out.

Back