Best PC configuration for gaming within Rs.30000/-

[FONT=Arial]I own a PC with the following specs presently:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Motherboard - Intel D945GCR, Processors - Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.00GHz, 3000 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s),Graphics Card - Nvidia Geforce GT430, RAM - 2GB DDR2, SMPS - Intex 400W[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I am planning to upgrade my PC after six long years to be able to play games like Max Payne3, Far Cry3, Crysis3 etc. in high graphics settings without any hitch.I am not looking to upgrade again after this for another 3-4 years. What will be the best configuration for me within a budget of around Rs.30000?[/FONT]

You will probably have to start from scratch for the most part. You can probably reuse things like: keyboard,mouse,HDD ,monitor and your optical drive. However, to get to the performance you want. You will need a new MOBO,CPU,GPU and PSU. If you could tell me where you would possibly be buying these parts. I could try and help configure the build for you. Since, I am not familiar with your currency. I have no idea where to look for parts for you.

You will probably have to start from scratch for the most part. You can probably reuse things like: keyboard,mouse,HDD ,monitor and your optical drive. However, to get to the performance you want. You will need a new MOBO,CPU,GPU and PSU. If you could tell me where you would possibly be buying these parts. I could try and help configure the build for you. Since, I am not familiar with your currency. I have no idea where to look for parts for you.
He would also probably need a new HDD so it doesnt bottleneck anything

Back