BIOS update?

Hello techspot, Basically I think ineed to update my BIOS in order to run call of duty black ops 2, but I Don't know.

Basically when I try to run the game, my pc freeze's then shuts down and says no signal detected, I've been looking all over the inet to try find a solution and came across a forum where people were having the same problem. (They're all using AMD) Alot of the people there said they contacted there motherboard supplier's and asked for a flash drive update or something? to update their BIOS. After doing this they said the game started to work.
Please help.

my motherboard is a N68-VS3 FX, If someone could link me to the correct update for it that would be grand. im on windows 7 if that helps :eek:

Lee.

P.S , Sorry I think I posted this in the wrong section :(

There are no BIOS updates in that section because all of the updates are done while in the BIOS rather than while in the computer's operating system.

There are no BIOS updates in that section because all of the updates are done while in the BIOS rather than while in the computer's operating system.
how can it download it though? does it enable a internet connection through the bios to download it?

Is it just me or is there no bios file in the downloads section... http://www.asrock.com/mb/NVIDIA/N68-VS3 FX/?cat=Download&os=Win764
It is just you. :) You appear to have clicked on the wrong link. When you click on the "Download" link at the far left, you mistakenly clicked on "Drivers & Utilities Download" instead of "BIOS Download" which is farther down the list.

Once there you should find the same page Cinders originally linked to. You then have choices of three methods of installing the BIOS update 1.80.

Ahh, I see I was wrong. There is a utility to update the BIOS from Windows. I'd choose the instant flash method to bypass any anti-viral software intrusion. So I'd download the ROM to my flash drive, and I'd reboot my computer making sure that I ended up in the BIOS. I'd use the built in flash utility and simply flash the motherboard.

It is just you. :) You appear to have clicked on the wrong link. When you click on the "Download" link at the far left, you mistakenly clicked on "Drivers & Utilities Download" instead of "BIOS Download" which is farther down the list.

Once there you should find the same page Cinders originally linked to. You then have choices of three methods of installing the BIOS update 1.80.
ahhh haha

Dear by lee

DO ONLY UPDATE YOU BIOS IF YOU REALLY NEED TO!.
Be aware of a damaged motherboard only sulution buy a new one or new pc
Your motherboard's company doesnt give money back for failure.
This is not to scare you.
most likely it will go good.

Back