Bitcoin is dead

GaryMove

It’s been 12 months since Bitcoin reached its all-time high of almost $20,000, sending the world into a crypto frenzy. But in the last 24 hours, it’s hit a new yearly low of $3,126 – and it could fall even lower over the coming weeks as TechSpot has announced.

Now, a famous early investor who made millions from Bitcoin has warned that the best-known cryptocurrency of them all is “dead.”

It’s not all bad news, though. Sarin maintains that the “Blockchain economy is here to stay,” and some industry players believe that while Bitcoin has further to fall, the crypto will eventually bounce back. As for Finman, he says project-based cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, ZCash, and Bitcoin Cash have the best chance of success.
What's your opinion on that?

I believe that most (or even all) altcoins follow the Bitcoin behavior. So while it's down nothing will rise good enough.
On the whole there's no point believing different "crypto experts" words as some say it's dying and some prove it will rise up to 50.000$. Believe yourself and check the market.

I believe that most (or even all) altcoins follow the Bitcoin behavior. So while it's down nothing will rise good enough.
On the whole there's no point believing different "crypto experts" words as some say it's dying and some prove it will rise up to 50.000$. Believe yourself and check the market.

I do believe that altcoins can become primary.
You personally buy and hold any coins?

I do believe that altcoins can become primary.
You personally buy and hold any coins?
Yep, I decided to invest in some coins like Ripple, Ethereum and some more while they're down. It doesn't require much money to invest and if it will rise (as we all believe) it will be a good income.

Yep, I decided to invest in some coins like Ripple, Ethereum and some more while they're down. It doesn't require much money to invest and if it will rise (as we all believe) it will be a good income.

Sure, I agree.
That's the right step to gain something.
And Ripple is truly looks like reliable one.

I don't think crypto is dead just yet. Starting to see real world applications of crypto and hopefully more adoption. At the peak, I liked the convenience of paying for things like hosting with crypto instead of a credit card. Hopefully they start accepting them again.

I don't think crypto is dead just yet. Starting to see real world applications of crypto and hopefully more adoption. At the peak, I liked the convenience of paying for things like hosting with crypto instead of a credit card. Hopefully they start accepting them again.

Do you believe that someday crypto will replace fiat money?

It seems that the main problem with Bitcoin and other cryptos are the lack of ways to use them as there is no necessary infrastructure to accept them as the mean of payment. At the same time, some of the states adopted bills to accept Bitcoin for tax payments.
Other cryptocyrrencies like XRP mentioned above are quite rare, so they less likely to become such popular as BTC or ETH.

Yeah dead for the most of us but there is no denying that some people made some crazy money in it. I know a few SAAS business owners who invested in it and they all came out with more money in the pocket. Bitcoin was hype mostly but some people made some serious coin with it.

Well, it's been 7 months since I posted. In hindsight, I should have bought more back then. It has value as a hedge in this economic uncertainty.

Edit: Just wanted to add that people have been predicting the death of bitcoin for a long while now. Still going strong.

Last edited:
I dont think Nitcoin will ever die, as for some people holding it , it is a religion, sakoshi Nakimoto is their god. For a greater group of people they will hold on in the hope of a great rally. The truth is , do they want to become currncy speculators? as that is what it aspires to be. Some hold it as they think all Fiat currencys will become worthless (someday) and BC and gold will become common coin. Deluded Fools the lot.

Back