Blue screen error 0x0000007E

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant boot my system. After BIOS loads I get a black screen. I tryed to boot from windows xp home disk but I get the error 0x0000007e.

thanks for the help

Moose

None of the information in the Microsoft Knowledge base file 330182 applies to me because i cant boot or get to the recovery screen.

The Recovery Console is accessible by booting your Windows CD and then pressing the first R
If you cannot do this, then you have a hardware failure

Edit

Note: Check Disk can be performed at the Recovery Console

True check Disk can be performed at the Recovery Console, I however on the other hand have done this many times and have found that is it very useful, after the fact that I have already performed Check Disk at the Recovery Console and nothing happen.

Im just giving options. People like options.

CheckDisk at the Recovery Console is no different from anywhere else

The option to remove the HardDrive is presently not required
Although it may be later
This is a process of elimination, and follows a certain proceedure. We cannot ask members to pull out the HardDrive (jumping steps) when they may not need to

This is why I have stated time and time again NOT to provide support KINGMEET
Your support posts are 50% right and 50% wrong
This percentage is too high

Please do not provide support if you do not know!
In your actual new thread today you asked about compatibility Drivers issue with two systems. This is very very basic knowledge for a support person to find!

Do not provide your limited support
Otherwise your Membership at TechSpot may be removed
Last warning.

Edit: For anyone reading trying to work out why I'm being so mean!
I have so far deleted about 20 support replies (including one in this thread) by this member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back