Blue Screen Error Message-Stop: 0x0000007E (0x0000005, 0x82F39BCB, 0xF8B3B69C,0xF8B3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDeb

I have this error message and I cannot get Windows to open in Safe Mode. Is there anything I can do?

So, what was the last driver or hardware that you installed in Windows? (this being the likely cause ;))
Also which version of Windows and service pack are we talking here?
Do you have any data you need saved from the drive?

* kimsland beat me! Your in good hands with kimsland. He'll steer your right. :)

0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
A system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues.

Can you get to Windows in any mode? Did this just start happening and if so did you do any updating or installation of software prior to BSODs?

Give us your OS, hardware specs, i.e. make and model of your motherboard make, type and amoung of RAM installed, video card etc. Plus, give us your security software.

I installed no drivers or hardware. I have Windows XP and there is stuff on there I'd like to have pics and music but I can let them go if need be.

My Windows XP Home Edition came preloaded with my Dell Computer so Ihave the disc from Dell, will that work?

So how did that backup go ;) ;)

Then worry about the OEM preloaded image partition (or disc) after that :)

Sooooo I'm at the boot device menu...........all the choices and none listed on the instructions.......

lol :D That's a worry

Member LookinAround is very thorough usually, please re-confirm (not calling you a liar -- but j u s t in case ;)) Reconfirm the boot CD is created properly and you are following what he mentioned
Linux boot CDs are usually pretty good ;)

And here it is again: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic129757.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back