Blue screen help minidumps attached

Status
Not open for further replies.

samw

Hey. just recently I am starting to get blue screens again. I dont know what the problem is. My minidumps are attached.

Please help.

Thank You

You have 2 errors. The first is an 0xD1 and these are almost always caused by drivers. In your case it is Sacm2A.sys which is a USB modem driver. In my research I came across this link from last Fall from TechSpot and it contains good advice.

https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic116214.html

The other error is 0x7A: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
A page of kernel data was not found in the pagefile and could not be read into memory. This might be due to incompatible disk or controller drivers, firmware, or hardware.

This minidump specifically cited Hardware Disk Error. This could be to your harddrive having bad sectors or possibly failing or your controller drivers. It might be due to your cables or a need to update your chipset drivers. Find the make of your harddive, go to the website, download and run their free harddrive diagnostic utility. Run the tests.

* Also, in the future you don't need to zip each and every minidump separately. You can Zip up 5 together and if you only have one or two you can attach as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back