Broken motherboard slot or graphic card

Hello,

I have a HDMI cable for my monitor, with a nvidia graphic card...

but now I have a big doubt, I dont know if my motherboard's graphic card's imput is not working anymore or if its my graphic's card after a FLASHY BLACKOUT today...

my nvidia control panel is not working anymore... whenever I try using VGA or HDMI with my graphic card it doesnt show any sign in the screen... so im currently using my normal VGA motherboard's imput...

I tried using an old graphic card and its not working, I tested the VGA cable and HDMI cable and they are working perfectly...

yet, after I set the graphic card in the slot, the fan it start working, if I unplug the graphic card but leave the curent cable, it doesnt start the fan so I guess the motherboard's imput is working

so idk what's the problem here, I have all the drivers and everythign was working perfectly before the blackout

Well... its too late and soon for expect an answer but...

I tested my graphic card in an old motherboard and it was working... it didnt load windows cuz of the diferent motherboard but connecting my VGA in my gpu worked, and the HMDI didnt work I guess because it need to be configured after windows loading etc

Hello, I have a problem
the other day we had a flashy blackout, after that my graphic card stopped giving signal to my monitor...

IGNORE THE UPPER TEXT................

I had a ASROCK N68C GS FX MOTHERBOARD...
and I have a GEFORCE GTX 650 GPU,

I tried an old GPU and didnt work too... so I tried using my old MOTHERBOARD and both GPU worked...

so I bought a new MOTHERBOARD and it still not giving any signal from any of both GPU...

my new MOTHERBOARD is a ASROCK N68 GS4 FX

the energy cable is connected to the GPU, and I've installed the drivers already...

I got the mention that I didnt re-install my OS because it worked properly due the same brand of MOTHERBOARD....

I tested my HDMI and VGA cable from my monitor in another computer and its working...
I tested the VGA cable in MOTHERBOARD'S connection and its working

so... the GPU is working... the MOTHERBOARD is new... so what's going on

please someone help me

Back