Bsod and reboots

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0u64R

For some reason I get intermittent reboots usually it happens if I have a game running and a song playing or some type of audio going. Ive taken everything out of the system and reinstalled everything.

- Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
- AMD Athlon 64x2 dual 6400+
- x2 NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT/GTX in SLI mode [Display adapter]
- Physical Memory 3326 MB
- LocalDisk [Hard drive] (300 GB)
- MyDrive [Hard drive] (1TB External)
- Sound Max High Definition Audio

I'm attaching the last dump file that I have.

Thank you for your time,
C0u64R

Your error is 0xD1 and these are usually caused by faulty drivers.

In your case the cause is nvnrm.sys which is part of Nvidia's motherboard drivers for the network/firewall.

Uninstall and they reinstall the network/firewall drivers, but don't reinstall the firewall drivers. They cause far too many issues. When I built my last two Nvidia systems one of the things that was told me was never to load Nvidia's firewall drivers. They are a major headache.

still not working at 100%

okay that made my system stable for a short ammount of time and then i got another BSOD
Except this time there was an error I didnt understand. So im going to attach the latest minidump.

any help you could give would be amazing, and thanks for your help so far.
Cougar

Cougar, we really understand the frustration of PC issues. However, everyone who comes here to help are all volunteers and very often other things call us away.

Anyway, it is the same 0xD1 error and the same Nvidia driver.

sorry to trouble you... i also work in IT and know how frustrating it is. I have not been able to diagnose this problem myself so i followed your advice and i am 100% positive the firewall driver ect is not installed. So i figured it was a different bsod error my apologies and thanks for volunteering.

sorry to trouble you... i also work in IT and know how frustrating it is. I have not been able to diagnose this problem myself so i followed your advice and i am 100% positive the firewall driver ect is not installed. So i figured it was a different bsod error my apologies and thanks for volunteering.

Seriously, no problem at all. You're not a bother. Seriously! :) Perhaps you might discover something in a search about this driver that I didn't catch.

coolant issues

Hey Just wanted to let you know I had a short in my radiator pump power chord which was causing my problem. Replaced the chord which fixed my problem. Thanks for your time.
Cougar

Thanks for getting back to us. Just goes to show us all it can be anything. PCs, who can figure them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back