BSOD BCCode d1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, im looking for help my huge problem, my vista just suddenly started to crash and getting BS pretty often. it's rly start getting annoying for doing it on allmost every 20min hehe.

If anyone have solution for this, im more than happy to take suggestions, already re-installed vista and cleaned HD:s

Thanks already
- Zyn

0xD1 errors are caused by faulty drivers or buggy software. Your minidump is 0xD1 and the driver cited and is itecir.sys is a ITE Consumer IR (infrared receiver) Driver.

There is quite a bit on the internet concerning this driver and problems with Vista. This not a core Vista driver but a third party vendor. Google and see if you can download and install the newest version.

Help still needed

Hey again, i still havent solve this mystery problem and comp keep crashing sometimes, maybe i havent find enough good update drivers for it, and it keeps going now even more annoying for trying to fix it for so long time. So, i would be glad if someone can might give some tip, or url for good driver.

I have Laptop Asus a7sn

Thanks

-Zynnie

Same error code and same driver. Perhaps a Windows Repair might be in order.

Check out this link provided by kimsland in another thread that can tell you how to do this. http://www.windowsreinstall.com/winvista/index.htm

By the way, how old is this laptop and did you get an extended warrenty?

Update: After further research this driver and Asus laptops have had quite a few conflicts. Go to Asus' website and update the very latest they have for your partcular laptop.

Maybe..

In few days ago, before i rly started looking help over here, i reinstalled windows.. and same thing came up again, so im pretty much clueless now.

My laptop 1½ year old.

Hmms,

I have now all things updated what u can get on Asus page, remote control updates too.. I thought i updated those earlier though. lets hope it works, otherwise im going to throw this to wall.. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back