BSOD minidump Ntoskrnl.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,
On an Windows Xp with pack 3 I have regular crash
here is minidump file
Can anyone help me to Interpret this
it's a irql_not_less_or_equal probleme and it seems than Ntoskrnl.exe is involve in the problème

What can I do to solve it ?

Sorry for my English :)

If you can run in SAFE MODE, run a scan with Avast or Avira, SuperAntiSpyware, and Malwarebytes.
It appears you have something lurking on your machine.
Have you added any hardware, or changed any drivers recently?

Thank's Raybay to help me
In fact this machine had a probleme with his HDD, so I Have donne a ghost, then a repair of windows, and a big update of it .
I had check with Avast and I had scan the disk before to install it in the machine with Kaspersky.

BSOD appear generaly when the machine is on internet so if it's like you say
"""It appears you have something lurking on your machine"""" I maybe have better way to reinstal it proprely.
In fact I had this machine at home 2 or 3 days without any problemes and since I give it back to his owner this type of BSOD appears .
I had made antivirus scan (avast) and I had check the running entry and didn'nt see anything that looks suspicious . But in fact maybe the owner install somthing .So I wille have a loock
A memtest has been donne.

anyway if it seem's to be a software problem maybe I will just reinstall it "fresh". I was wondering than if it was an Hardware problem
I do not know the analysis of the dump so thank's a lot for your answer :)

Having done more ghostings than I care to remember over the years, I suspect something was lost in translation from that ghosting, after the computer returned home. It is likely that something was plugged in or connected or re-connected after it left your workspace.

Change is the cause of perhaps 75 percent of BSOD's... the rest are hardware failures or software corruption.

Often, we find that some tune-ups are necessary, including a reinstall of all hardware drivers and chipsets after the ghost has completed, and the system is up and running.
Often the best way to accomplish this is to install them in SAFE MODE...

I assume you have looked at your device drivers in System->Hardware to any yellow or red flags... but if not, that is a good place to stop. Then I would begin by updating all drivers... at the owner's site... When possible, remove or DISABLE the old file or driver, before you replace or overwrite.

thank's a lot for your help.
I effectively had a look at my drivers in system-> hardware and nothing was wrong..

It is difficult when we dont' know exactly where to search !
So I will see this computer again Friday I think.
It is true than I am a little nervous about this probleme, because this machine had run 2 or 3 days without any probleme after the ghost...., I give it backand the same days .... BSOD

anyway thousand of thank's from France for your help ,( and help to improve my english by the way). so I will let you know If I find what was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back