BSOD on Windows 7, minidumps attached

gukid

Hi all, I'm wondering if a kind soul would help me with interpreting a couple of these minidump files into English :)

I've just started experiencing daily BSODs, and I've run Windows Memory Diagnostics and Memtest86+, both of which come back clean.

Thank you guys so much.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    65.9 KB · Views: 2
What would you recommend for HD testing?

It's a stock system, plus an additional 500gb hard drive, 8gb (4x2gb) mem, 500w psu and radeon hd 5550.

I just ran SFC / SCANNOW (cant attach url for information, due to post limitations) and it came up clean. I ran it four times just to be sure.

Your problem BSOD's are not caused by a malware infection. What program is being used for virus protection. Are you running more than 1

Hard drive testing:
go to Computer, right-click on the C drive. Select properties, tools, check for errors, and set a disk check for the next start up

I ran another memtest because I read that it can be inaccurate if run just once... still not a single error.

Here are the latest two dump files, which occured between my first post and now.

Attachments

• minidump2.zip
    42.8 KB · Views: 2
Two things I'm noticing:

1. "ntoskrnl.exe" is the top line of every dump file
2. In the dump files, it says that ntoskrnl.exe has a date of June 22nd.. that's almost 3 months ago. It's worth mentioning that I have NOT been crashing for 3 months, this just started within the past week or two.

Back