BSOD randomly while playing with a gamepad

Hello techspot community,

I've had this problem for quite a while now. When playing using a gamepad, every so often I'd get a bluescreen of death. It doesn't occur on certain occasions or anything, atleast it does not seem like it to me. Sometimes I may get it after two hours, sometimes after just 20 minutes. Games I've already played with this gamepad and had BSOD with include Hammerwatch, FFX on an emulator and Dark Souls. I do not have any problems with any other game played with mouse and keyboard. The computer was built by myself in summer of 2014. Below you can find specifics on my system etc. and the dump-zip. I cannot provide complete information at the moment, but I will update it as soon as possible. Maybe the information is already enough to help me tho.

Gamepad: FF-GP1
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., ltd L87X-D3H
Power Supply: will update (something 80plus tho)
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz
RAM: will update (8GB I think tho)
CPU: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
Soundcard: Asus Xonar Dgx

Many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    208.6 KB · Views: 1
Are you playing these games online? If so, it's your network connection that is giving you the error

No, the only common factor is the usage of the controller. I've played Dark Souls online and offline, hammerwatch online and the emulator offline. Interestingly it only seems to happen when I use multiple buttons at once, so maybe it's related to the input?

Here are additional dumps from today and yesterday, but I think the errors are pretty much the same. How would I go about fixing such an issue?

Attachments

• Minidump2.zip
    137.5 KB · Views: 1
Lets check your memory now. Go to http://memtest.org/. Download version 4.20 bootable pre-compiled bootable ISO. Burn it to a CD or DVD and boot the computer with this disk. Let Memtest run for at least 7 passes. No errors are allowed...

Back