BSODs, dumps inside

8eios

Hi there, I use windows 7 ultimate and last 2 days I get bsod. I have attached the minidumps. thanx in advance for your help!!

Attachments

• minidumps.zip
    81.4 KB · Views: 2
i didn't understand much of you told me. can you explain me simpler please?
what is ntoskernel and what means corrupted? and what is SP1B1?

All three of your minidump errors are code 0x0000001A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
This memory management error is usually hardware related.

Two of the dumps simply cite the driver that Frank mentions as the probable cause. This is a Windows OS driver and usually these are too general to be of much diagnostic help.

The third dump. however, gave the probable cause of your system crashes as memory corruption and thus we recommend you run Memtest on your RAM.

See the link below and follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

Link: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

* Get back to us with the results.

*** If Memtest shows no errors then find the voltage specs of your RAM and compare it to the voltage setting in your BIOS. Do they match?

hello again! i checked my ram and apparantly one of the sticks doesn't work at all (pc cannot even boot). the other sticks passed like 30 passes each without errors. i removed the damaged stick and the pc looks to work much better (no more bsods). however it doesn't seem to be as stable as it used to be. for example sometimes the taskbar changes colour at random times (in a way like switching from vista ultimate to vista home if you know what i mean) and also sometimes after restart i cannot connect to the internet. i don't think that this has to do with the fact that i removed one stick since i consider that 4gb should be enough for windows 7 ultimate. if it helps however these are the specs of my pc:

mobo: Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5
cpu: Intel Core i7 920
ram: OCZ OCZ3P1333LV6GK DDR3 PC3-10666 1333 MHz 6GB Platinum XTC Triple Channel Kit (currently 2 sticks working)
hdd1: Seagate ST31500341AS 1.5TB
hdd2: Western Digital WD5000AAKS-00TMA0 500GB
hdd3: Western Digital WD3200AAKS-00B3A0 320GB
vga: Asus EN8800GS
dvd: ASUS DRW-2014L1T ATA Device
psu: TAGAN TG600-U88 BZ PIPEROCK SERIES 600W

thanks very much. looking forward to your answer!
best wishes

ps: according to the SP1B1 driver that Frank mentioned. how do i uninstall it? which application uses this driver?

Back